JumpBunch Launches Regional Conferences
JumpBunch kicked off its new initiative to support franchisees with regional conferences in Las Vegas, March 7-9, 2014. Owners from seven Western locations were in attendance, as well as JumpBunch COO, Joey St. John and CEO, Tom Bunchman. The new regional conferences are designed to supplement the annual conference with more intimate, roll-your-sleeves-up sessions for owners.
Tom Bunchman reported, while there was a set agenda to review best practices across all aspects of operations, the small group allowed for good, free-flowing conversation. Joey St. John added, “Just as we hoped, this smaller, relaxed setting allowed each owner to contribute ideas and bring up any specific challenges they see on the horizon.”
JumpBunch’s next annual conference is set for June 2014 in Austin, Texas, with additional regional U.S. and international conferences now in the works. Franchisees in attendance this past weekend in Las Vegas included:
• Johann Vethavanam – Antioch CA (east bay region)
• Daniel and Staci Lifshen – Denver, CO
• Grant and Aurelia Wollen – Palo Alto, CA
• Scott Karlin – Scottsdale AZ
• Angie Bergstrom – Las Vegas, NV
• Brian Hasson – Redondo Beach, CA
• Cecilia and Reese Moffett – Reno, NV
• Joey St. John – COO, JumpBunch
• Tom Bunchman – CEO, JumpBunch
This entry was posted on Monday, March 10th, 2014 at 2:33 pm and is filed under Franchise . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.
- « Older Entries
- Newer Entries »